Working in an Ofsted Outstanding setting in a stunning location with competitive salary and excellent staff benefits.
Due to high demand, an opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Team Leader to join our excellent team in our pre-school. The pre-school is split into upper and lower pre-school. You will be working alongside another team leader and support each other in leading and developing the provision.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of Level 3 qualification in childcare
- A qualification in leadership and management (preferable)
- Experience of leading a team and managing people
- The ability to ensure that children are developed to their full potential
- Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice and legislation
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A good sense of humour and people skills.
All positions are subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This is a full time position working approximately 40 hours per week over 5 days.