Would you like to work for an Ofsted Outstanding setting in a stunning location with a competitive salary and excellent staff benefits?
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Team Leader for Space
The successful candidate will work alongside the Team Leader and will be required to support in leading and developing the room and activities for before and after school club and the holiday club.
You must have:
- A minimum of Level 3 qualification or Play worker qualification.
- 1 years post qualification experience
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with young children keeping them engaged. Good people skills are essential.
- A proactive outlook and be able to show initiative, enthusiasm.
- A good sense of humor.
- A Full Driving Licence – as you may be required to assist with school drop off and collections in our fleet of vehicles.
All positions are subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
You must be available to work on a shift basis:
32-36 hours per week- 7:00-9.30am and 2:30-6:30pm Monday – Friday.
40 hours – Monday – Friday, Full days